Welcome to Power Clean of Texarkana
We are your one stop shop for all commercial and facility maintenance needs.
Who Are We
Founded in 1986 Power Clean of Texarkana has been dedicated to helping their clients keep a clean, sharp image. Charles Norton started his company by providing power washing services. As he continued to get requests for sweeping, he purchased a small local sweeping company to meet his clients needs.
Typical clients are hospitals, schools, real estate companies, big box stores, property management companies, and government entities. We provide external maintenance services.
Insured with ethical practices, Power Clean takes care of your needs, so you can concentrate on your business.
Power Clean of Texarkana was featured by the World Sweeping Association for its stand on ethical pricing and contracts.
We will work directly with you to develop a maintenance program that meets your needs. A program that is cost effective and doesn’t sacrifice quality.
Our mission is to provide professional service to our clients. We love our community and want to keep it looking great! Dedication, quality, integrity and the highest ethical standards will guide all of our actions.
Why Choose Us?
· We have been in business for over 30 years serving the Ar-La-Tex
· We take pride in doing a superior job at affordable rates
· Programs can be designed to meet the customer’s budget. Savings can be realized by bundling services. For convenience, 12 equal monthly payments is an option.
· We’re more than just a cleaning service, whether it is lights going out in the parking lot to making signs, we are a one stop hope for our customers.
· We are fully licensed and insured. Certificates can be provided for our commercial contracts.
· Our trucks are GPS equipped; we can pinpoint where our drivers have swept.
· Management quickly responds to any customer complaints and recognize them as an opportunity to improve services.
· A member of management regularly inspects lots swept by our drivers and records those inspections to use as a tool to motivate our drivers to excel.